FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions, who helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia.
We are one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K businesses and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
EV PRODUCT SPECIALIST (W&CE) (m/f) - HYBRID
In this role you will be Supporting Fleetcor in selling our EV solution to existing and new customers. This role will support our European business with initial focus on the Netherlands and Germany. You will be responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of our EV offering and products and working with various sales channels to support with customer conversations and sales. You will also act as a link between the product and sales teams to provide customer feedback on our EV products, guiding our roadmap with a customer centric approach. You will be part of a dedicated EV sales organization reporting into our VP of EV Sales and Partnerships.
The role can be hybrid (combination of office work and remote), based in our office in Nuremberg.
What you'll be doing
- Build out a product sales specialist “Playbook”:
- Document product features and functionality including USPs clearly and succinctly for customer facing sales FTE
- Own the creation of more detailed / specific sales collateral for different sales organizations (Inside sales, Account Managers, Corporate sales)
- Work with the VP of EV Sales and Partnerships to define and document sales processes and Go To Market (“GTM”) across different customer segments based on real world experience working to sell EV products
- Support our existing Customer facing Sales teams (including Account Management) with the sale of our EV products, this will include having sales targets to hit and working with non-sales team to be passed leads to close.
- Over time, develop and run “EV sales academy” to upskill the wider organization and adoption of EV grows
- Remain close to the market, as well as customer needs, in order to feed back into product teams. You will play an integral part of shaping our product roadmap, allowing us to keep pace with a fast evolving market and industry
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in sales (New or X-sell), with focus on the experience in the Fleet Industry and/or working with B2B customers
- Experience in launching products or change programs into a business
- Strong ability to form and maintain relationships and work in a collaborative way
- An ability to respond to complicated briefs from customers or business leaders, make decisions and communicate an appropriate strategy/solution
- Fluent in English and German is a must
- Eligible to work in EU without further assistance on the process (residence permit, visa etc.)
Understanding of the EV industry, including knowledge of the home charging landscape, costs and benefits of introducing EVs into a fleet and general EV knowledge
Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging statement
We at FLEETCOR truly believe that fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace supports diversity and provides an enriching environment for all our employees. We will always strive to set a culture that values uniqueness, people of different backgrounds, cultures, gender and race. At FLEETCOR, we make each individual accepted for who they are.