Have you ever wondered what it is like to work at a company leading the future of commercial payments and mobility, or wondered how innovation drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay? FLEETCOR is a leading global provider of corporate payment products to over 800,000 businesses around the world, from North, to Europe, Africa and Asia. We are one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world in Forbes prestigious annual rankings. We have developed an extremely successful and innovative company based on our core principles; determination, drive, industry leading products, and quality people. We operate across over 30 brands globally.
We are on search for a Growth & Business Development Consultant, who will enjoy working remotely in a dynamic and international environment in DACH and wider European region.
In this role you will be an important member of the Growth & Business Development team Western & Central Europe with the focus on DACH region, working closely with the Head of Growth & Business Development and our Business and Product Owners.
We’re passionate about our brand, our product, customers and employees, and we want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share our vision – and our passion. We are looking for an independent and proactive person with 3-5 years of experience in a Partner and/ or Business Development role, responsible for growing our business in DACH and wider Western & Central Europe region. He/she plays a key role in developing and maintaining our B2B partnerships to grow our business and meet partner satisfaction.
Your area of responsibility
- Support and drive new partnerships and solutions in the area of B2B fuel card and mobility related technology and services, in close cooperation with our product and marketing teams;
- New business development and ability to gather relevant information about target markets, products and partners in fuel and beyond the fuel segment;
- Manage and develop existing and new partnerships;
- Identify further sales expansion opportunities through close communications with existing and new partners;
- Participate and support the team lead in commercial (contract) discussion and negotiation with existing and potential new partners;
- Utilizing existing contracts or new contract structures and ways of working;
- Lead and manage regular meetings with our B2B partners to review performance.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a commercial environment a must;
- Strong motivation and pro-active attitude for working together with personal development and new learnings;
- Experience in managing partnership with existing and new business partners;
- Fluent in German and English in both written and verbal communication. Another language, such as Dutch or French not required, but beneficial;
- Based in Western or Northern Germany area which might include Berlin region;
- Ability to work remotely from home and travel abroad, by car/ train or plane, subject to COVID-19 travel restrictions is a must;
- European driving license;
- Eligibility to work in Germany/EU without VISA/work-permit requirements
- Can be based in any of the main areas of Germany, will work remotely and independently
- You are independent and thorough
- Able to respond positively to change, to continue to function effectively, and to successfully implement or succeed new ideas and approaches.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Client focused and support orientated with experiences in managing complex partner- and customer relationships
- Ability to work to deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Able to analyse complex problems and propose solutions
What we can offer
- Competitive salary and good benefits
- Remote and Flexible working
- Company car also for private use
- A modern and internal working environment
Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging statement
We at FLEETCOR truly believe that fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace supports diversity and provides an enriching environment for all our employees. We will always strive to set a culture that values uniqueness, people of different backgrounds, cultures, gender and race. At FLEETCOR, we make each individual accepted for who they are.