FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions, who helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia.
We are one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K businesses and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
Purpose of the role:
- This is a Business-to-Business position, where you will be contacting businesses via the phone and email to generate sales, promoting our products and services, pursuing leads, and driving sales for your sales channel.
- This role will be responsible for selling Electric Vehicle (EV) products and services to our existing customer base and also to new customers generated via campaigns and lead generation.
- You will need to be confident in using consultative selling skills to build relationships, find out more about the customers and their needs and seek sales opportunities. Next to that, you make sure to monitor the progress of newly acquired EV customers during their implementation.
- This is a target driven environment, you will need to be resilient, a good listener, self-motivator and have a "can do" attitude. Working to targets on a daily basis, closing sales and developing accounts through providing excellent service which will be part of your DNA
- The role can be virtual/remote, with a need to be present at our office in Nuremberg from time to time (by agreement)
Primary Key Accountabilities
- Prospecting to a target list of prospects based on generated leads and cross selling to existing fuel card customers with a need for EV.
- B2B outbound calling, qualifying leads and generating new product sales to businesses over the telephone and ensure that the CRM is updated.
- Achieve agreed targets and achieve conversion rates of data within KPI and SLA requirements. Ensuring a clear understanding of all your individual KPI’s and what is required to meet these.
- Manage and optimize new business opportunities through effective account management as required. - - - - Ensure relationships are developed with your customers to maximize upselling opportunities.
- Is familiar and competent in working to the Companies Sales cycle in an effective way
- Build and develop prospect database with accurate logging and recording of all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Commitment to attend training programmes to ensure that at all times there is an ongoing effort to maintain excellent understanding of all products and services. Is always fully informed and up to date with competitor offerings and industry trends.
- All client contact is professional and role models the Company’s Core Values. Ensuring compliance and company process and policies is adhered to at all times. This includes adhering to applicable financial conduct regulations, where applicable.
- 1 years plus experience with a proven ‘successful’ track record in a similar telesales B2B environment is preferable and / or 1 years plus experience in a sales targeted environment / customer service environment.
- 1 – 2 years in a commercial environment
- Has worked in a target driven environment and has experience working to KPIs weekly - preferred
- PC Literate, Microsoft Packages. Use of a Sales CRM would be preferred.
- Ability to work remotely and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques
- EV / fuel card knowledge is preferred
Education & Others
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in German
- Good English language skills (able to communicate without issues)
- Eligible to work in EU without further immigration process (no need for visa sponsorship, work permit/blue card etc.)
Integrity – Professional and courteous to internal and external customers, making sure your actions are ‘treating people fairly’ at all times.
People – Act professionally, providing excellent communication and service while demonstrating outstanding interpersonal skills
Execution – Self management of time is high to enable the role to be results driven. Proactive at all times and persistent.
Collaboration - Flexible approach. Ability to work as part of a team, remotely when required.
Innovation – Willingness to learn new sales techniques, use initiative and keep up to date with our products and services.
Resilient and Patience is required– know when to be Selfish and Selfless
Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging statement
We at FLEETCOR truly believe that fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace supports diversity and provides an enriching environment for all our employees. We will always strive to set a culture that values uniqueness, people of different backgrounds, cultures, gender and race. At FLEETCOR, we make each individual accepted for who they are.