FLEETCOR is seeking an experienced Campaign Manager, with very strong commercial acumen, to join our marketing team. This role will have the primary responsibility for planning, preparing and executing different marketing omni-channel campaigns in collaboration with internal teams and external agencies.
This is combined with in-depth marketing, product, sales and revenue growth oversight, regular business performance reporting, delivery of high quality and timely analytics that help in achieving business revenue.
This new role will be reporting to Marketing Director of the region, and will work within marketing team, whose scope include two lines of businesses and multiple products across Central and Western Europe
You will thrive in FLEETCOR and this role, if you are passionate about understanding the business, and fluent in performing return on investment analysis and forecasts. As an independent and a team contributor you display ownership on projects and processes and have the courage to drive things to completion, You display role model behavior to lead, engage, and develop the team, while working closely across multiple functions, including sales, product, business performance, operations, finance, legal, IT and HR.
- Lead campaign planning and analysis, annual budget preparation, monthly actuals/ forecast updates including detailed business analysis of various campaigns and root cause patterns affecting the performance analysis.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads, acquiring and developing customers. Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Design and deliver marketing campaigns to optimize revenue, volume growth with focus on customer growth, retention and profitability.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to. Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Support the Marketing Director in defining marketing strategy, market scenario analysis / customer / channel segmentation / product mix and go to market plan
- Own the development of comprehensive reports and critical metrics related to campaigns, their performance, analyze variances and prepare for leadership reviews, Actual vs Budget on a monthly basis
- Support strategic set initiatives, projects such as restructuring and growth initiatives, cost out, business process improvement
- Promote Lean business structure / drive simplification
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication is a must.
- Strong analytical, data gathering and problem solving skills
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
- Able to anticipate, identify and resolve issues
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluent in English a must, any additional language such as German, Czech, Dutch of advantage
- Excellent critical reasoning skills used to combine high proficiency in preparing management presentations as well as interpretation of business analysis
- Eligibility to work in EU without additional visa- and immigration steps
We are a leading global provider of specialized corporate payment products to over 800,000 businesses around the world, from North, Central and South America, to Europe, Africa and Asia. We have developed an extremely successful company based on our core principles; determination, drive, outstanding value, industry leading products, and quality people.
As a result, we have grown significantly over the last 10 years to become one of the world's largest provider of commercial payment products.
This has only been possible through our ability to attract extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror our drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. If you enjoy a fast paced, innovative and challenging environment then this could be the best place for you, where you can really make a mark and, with offices worldwide, go anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.