We are on search for a Product Manager Telematics/ Connected Cars Western & Central Europa.
We’re passionate about our brand, our product, customers and employees, and we want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share our vision – and our passion. We are looking for an independent and proactive person with 5 years of experience in a product management, Telematics, SaaS, mobile app, servicing or digital environment, ideally in B2B environment, responsible for shaping our Telematics portfolio.
- You will be holding the key responsibility for shaping our Telematics portfolio, ensuring we have the right proposition in line with market opportunities, expectations of our prospects and customers significantly contributing to our revenue growth. As part of your role you will assess external best products available (and you provide business cases to build, buy or partner to implement them), our customer expectations and commercial business goals and translate these in to market leading and differentiating product proposition.
- You will take a customer-centric approach to evolving and developing our products portfolio in order to deliver best-in-class experience and execute against a roadmap that will ensure we remain ahead of the industry.
- Develop new and enhance the existing products through the delivery of new features and innovations.
- Support with the execution of the plan and constantly looking at the penetration, revenue and cost saving opportunities.
- Gather market, business and customer requirements and use data to define new/improvements to our products
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels within the organization across management, IT and functional teams
- Interpreting customer needs and translating these in to deliverable requirements
- Manage the implementation of changes to improve our product performance, ensuring all relevant teams are briefed on the impact of changes
- Establish an effective working operating rhythm with a number of business functions in order to provide updates on the executional plan and deliver excellent user experiences – Sales, Marketing, Operations, Compliance and Technology
- Ability to run business analysis and understand the data behind decisions\actions.
- Effective measurement and constant monitoring of the product performance with the objective of delivering continuous improvements
- Gather business and customer requirements to develop commercial focused business cases and use these to build product roadmap
- Lead cross-functional teams through the entire product development lifecycle, using data to identify creative solutions for problems that arise
- Part of a team responsible for interactions between third party vendors and internal teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 plus years of solid work experience in a product management, Telematics, SaaS, mobile app, servicing or digital environment, ideally in B2B environment
- Experience working in Agile way
- Strong customer focus, digital customer behavior monitoring and measurement as well as testing
- Good level of English, other European language is a plus
- You are able to lead and innovate even when faced with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Proven experience of working with external and internal stakeholders, outsourced vendors and development teams
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
- Project and/or product management with a focus on meeting customer needs and on time delivery
- Enjoys working in a constantly evolving and changing environment